Calling all truck owners, operators, heavy equipment owners, and more: bring your vehicle to Read, Rumble, and Rev to share your industry with the community! Kids will be thrilled to learn about, feel, touch, and experience a wide variety of trucks, equipment, and cars.
On Saturday, April 29 from 11 AM – 1 PM at the Woodland Public Library, your business or organization could be a part of an event that brings out the curious child inside us all.
What is Read, Rumble, and Rev?
Woodland Public Library’s Read, Rumble, and Rev event (formerly Touch-A-Truck) gives local children and adults alike a chance to learn and interact with vehicles from our community’s operations, industries, and businesses. Read, Rumble, and Rev is different than a car show. Kids can interact not only with the trucks but with the “heroes” that drive and operate them. They can hear the sirens, watch the tractor bucket move, and learn about vehicle safety. Last year’s most popular exhibitors were provided an activity or had staff on hand to describe the inner workings of their biggest and best machines.
At this year’s Read, Rumble, and Rev, businesses can win the hearts of children and adults while giving them a glimpse into the inner workings of these awe-inspiring vehicles and the vital tasks they perform.
Be a Read, Rumble, and Rev Exhibitor!
Are you ready to show your vehicles off to Woodlanders and engage your business in the community? Be an exhibitor! We are looking for any and all unique trucks and equipment, big or small.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: April 15, 2023 – Click here (https://tinyurl.com/readrumblerev) to get the registration form.
- FREE to exhibit
- Vehicle attendants will have lunch and facilities provided inside the Library.
- Promotional materials appropriate for children, stickers, swag, and giveaways, are strongly encouraged.
Types of Vehicles Needed
- Unique/Rare/Novelty (Limos, monster trucks, antique trucks)
- Construction (Cement & dump trucks, cement rollers, etc)
- Emergency (Ambulances, sheriff & police vehicles, fire trucks & equipment, etc)
- Farm Equipment (Big tractors, plows, etc)
- Commercial (Postal, delivery, 18-wheelers, etc)
- Military (All types)
- Recreational (4-wheelers, motorcycles, etc)
For more information contact Sara Vickers at firstname.lastname@example.org 530-661-5980
Learn more about the Woodland Public Library at https://woodlandpubliclibrary.com/.