Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Beginning on November 29, free COVID-19 testing and test-to-treat services will be available at several locations throughout Yolo County, thanks to a new OptumServe mobile testing and treatment bus that will serve Woodland, West Sacramento, and Davis. This will replace OptumServe’s COVID testing and test-to-treat services at 2780 E. Gibson Road in Woodland, which will end on November 28. These services will continue to be available locally here in Woodland on Mondays and Thursdays on N. Cottonwood (see below).
In addition to rapid antigen testing, the mobile testing and treatment bus will offer free COVID-19 telehealth consultations and medication for people who test positive and have symptoms. COVID-19 treatments can prevent serious symptoms, hospitalization, and death and work best when taken soon after symptoms begin.
The OptumServe bus will be available from 8 AM to 4 PM at the following locations:
• Sunday: Arroyo Park parking lot at 2000 Shasta Drive, Davis, CA 95616
• Monday: HHSA Gonzalez Building parking lot at 25 N. Cottonwood, Woodland, CA 95695
• Tuesday: HHSA West Sacramento building parking lot at 500 Jefferson Blvd, West Sacramento, CA 95605
• Wednesday: Playfields Park parking lot at 2500 Research Park Dr, Davis, CA 95618
• Thursday: HHSA Gonzalez Building parking lot at 25 N Cottonwood St, Woodland, CA 95695
• Friday: HHSA West Sacramento building parking lot at 500 Jefferson Blvd, West Sacramento, CA 95605
• Saturday: Yolo County HHSA Davis Building parking lot at 600 A St, Davis, CA 95616
Residents can also access free virtual COVID-19 telehealth services from Sesame Care online or by calling 833-686-5051. COVID-19 medications (Paxlovid or molnupiravir) are free and can either be mailed or picked up at a pharmacy.