In the Sacramento region, households use approximately 380 gallons a day. 35% of their water is used indoors and the remaining 65% outdoors. How do you use your water? Do you have any leaks? Are you watering your landscape to much? We all use water every day. Think about how you use water and what else you can do to save. Whether you’re updating your appliances, irrigation method, or switching to a drought-tolerant landscape you can play your part and reduce water use.