myWoodland Citizen Problem Reporter

myWoodland Citizen Problem Reporter can be used by the general public to submit non-emergency problems or requests for service in our community.  The application is responsively designed to be used on most digital devices including smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers.

myWoodland Citizen Problem Reporter presents one or more maps that can be used to report a problem or observation. Users can anonymously submit new reports, review existing reports, and comment on reports or observations submitted by other users. 

To submit a new problem:

  1. Select from the existing categories that might best represent the issue you wish to report
  2. Click on Submit a Problem.
  3. Select the Problem Type from the drop down and fill out the rest of the form.  All fields are optional.
  4. You can specify the address by entering it in manually, touching/clicking on the map, or using your device's GPS.
  5. You can also attach a photo to the request.  The more information we have, the better we can address the issue.
  6. Click on Report it at the bottom of the form to send it!

Please allow up to 10 minutes for the request to be processed.  If you provided your email address in the form, once processed, you will receive a confirmation message letting you know your request has been received and sent to the appropriate department.

For Water and Sewer related issues, please visit the Public Works Report a Problem page for additional information before submitting a request in Citizen Reporter.