The Information Services Division of the City of Woodland will:
- Make available to all City employees and contractors with direct responsibility for development and maintenance of web page content and format the following technical assistance document: "Accessibility of State and Local Government Websites to People with Disabilities."
- Make available to all City employees and contractors with direct responsibility for development and maintenance of web page content and format the City of Woodland Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Ensure all new and re-designed City web pages are developed using the provided Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Ensure an ADA Web Accessibility page is available on the City's website with the following:
- Provide a way for online visitors to request accessibility information or services by telephone or email
- Provide a way for visitors to access City Accessibility documents and policies
- Bring current web pages and content into compliance with the implementation of the City's Web Development Plan in 2018. Implementation of the new website will continues through to the end of the year.
- Enlist persons with disabilities to test City web pages for accessibility and ease of use. The feedback provided will be used to correct or enhance existing and future web pages.