The Community Services Department is responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of the City's housing programs and policies.
City Housing Resources
Loans for First Time Homebuyers (HOME First-Time Homebuyer Program)
The City of Woodland offers loans for low-income, first-time homebuyers. Please contact Dago Fierros at (530) 661-2019 or email for information regarding the program. The interest list for the first-time homebuyer program is currently closed.
First-Time Homebuyer Low Income Limits (HUD-Yolo County)
|Number of Persons in Household||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Low-Income Limit (80% of Area Median Income)||$58,750||$67,150||$75,550||$83,900||$90,650||$97,350||$104,050||$110,750|
Effective June 15, 2023
Click here to view the full HOME First-Time Homebuyer Program Guidelines.
2023 Market Rate and Affordable Apartments in Woodland
Click here to view the detailed 2023 Market Rate and Affordable Apartments in Woodland.
- 2023 Market Rate and Affordable Apartments in Woodland
- FY 21/22 Senate Bill 341 Report Woodland Housing Successor Agency
- City of Woodland Homelessness Action Plan Page
- Woodland Housing-Homelessness Resources and Information
- Yolo County Housing Authority
- Yolo County Housing Choice Vouchers
- Yolo County Public Housing
- Yolo County Housing Authority Client Services
- Yolo County Landlord Service Portal
- East Beamer Way Neighborhood Campus Project - Updated EA May 2023
- East Beamer Way Neighborhood Campus Project - FONSI-NOI RROF (English)
- East Beamer Way Neighborhood Campus Project - FONSI-NOI RROF (Spanish)
- Freeman Garden Court Project - FONSI-NOI RROF (English)
- Freeman Garden Court Project - FONSI-NOI RROF (Spanish)
|Woodland Homeless Outreach Street Team (HOST)|
Webpage: Click here
Phone Number: (530)661-7879
|East Beamer Neighborhood Campus|
Webpage: Click here
Phone Number: (530)661-1218
Address: 1901 E. Beamer St. Woodland, CA 95776
Click here for more homelessness-related resources.