Take advantage of the water’s natural resistance by using your own body weight in a low impact environment. During the lap swim program, participants may swim laps, water walk, or exercise at their own pace.
Advanced registration and payment is required with one-hour slots being available for each of the lanes available. While there are not currently scheduled water aerobic classes, participants are encouraged to come to the pool during any scheduled lap swim time to do their own workout.
Lap Swim/Water Exercise Fees
Passes are available for sale at the pool during program times.
Unlimited visits in 30 days
|$50 R / $ 75 NR||Free R / $60 NR|
|10 Visit Pass||$40 R / $60 NR||Free R / $45 NR|
Please bring the exact amount
|$5 R / $7 NR||Free R / $6 NR|
Fees effective February 16, 2022
*A 20% Non-resident rate will be assessed for those not living within the Woodland City limits. How do I know if I am a non-resident? Click to see the City limits map of Woodland and enter your mailing address.
How to pay for Lap Swim/Water Exercise
- Fees are paid at the pool during scheduled program times. Credit card payment is the only payment type accepted at the pool facility. Cash and check payments are accepted at the pool.
- Cash payments can be accepted at the Woodland Community & Senior Center during business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm).
Lap Swim Schedule
|Lap Swim||Mon-Fri||11:00 am-1:00 pm|
|Lap Swim||Mon-Thurs||7:00-8:00 pm|
|Lap Swim||Sat & Sun||10:00 am-11:30 am|
Lap Swim Schedule Updates
UPCOMING LAP SWIM CLOSURES
The next closure is scheduled for December 22 through December 31, 2023.
Procedures to reserve Lap Swim Times
- It is advised pre-register for your 1-hour time slot to swim each day. All swim times are available on the hour. Un-registered swimmers may be permitted inside the pool area, space permitting. Click to pre-register for Lap Swim
- When reserving your lap swim time, you can reserve up to 3 days in advance.
- For times designated as Woodland Resident only, participants must bring identification showing a physical address to Woodland. Those without ID showing Woodland residency will not be permitted to enter the pool, as the time slot is for residents of Woodland.
- Payment will be accepted at the pool via credit card. Please see staff for assistance in purchasing lap swim cards and punching cards.
- Payment is accepted for each 1-hour of swim time. Participants will be limited to one lap swim session per day.
- Lap swim times are for 16 and older.
- Please bring your own equipment with you.
- Bring your belongings with you to the pool deck and do not leave anything inside the restroom. Lockers are available for day use. Please bring your own lock to lock the locker.
- Lanes will be held for registered swimmers until 15 minutes after the start time of a session. At 16 minutes into a session and a swimmer has not arrived, they have lost their pre-registered lane and the lane may be given away to an unregistered swimmer until the next session begins in 44 minutes (or the pool closes).
- Paper copies of Lap Swim Waiver are available. Click for Fillable Lap Swim Waiver
For your security, lockers are available to use for free. Be sure to bring your own lock to secure your belongings inside the locker.