Upcoming 2021 Housing Element Update Meetings
September 7, 2021
- City Council
- The City Council will consider a resolution to adopt the 2021 Housing Element on September 7, 2021. A public hearing will be held on to receive comments on the 2021-2029 Housing Element update. Members of the public may submit public comment to the City Council before the meeting date.
Prior 2021 Housing Element Update Meetings
November 6, 2020
- The City of Woodland has kicked off the Housing Element Update. We encourage all Woodland residents to help us plan the City's future housing needs and priorities.
February 9 &10, 2021
- Focus Group Meetings
- The City conducted three focus group meetings, one with housing advocates, one with housing developers, and one with local businesses and institutions. Local stakeholders and representatives attended the virtual meetings.
- Members of the public are encouraged to view the Housing Element Information PowerPoint and Focus Group Questions
June 2, 2021
- Virtual Community-wide Public Workshop
- The City will conduct a public workshop to present the Public Draft Housing Element.
- The public review draft will be available for review from May 17 through July 12, 2021, in the documents page.
- Please find the agenda and staff report for the Community Workshop at the following: (click here).
- Power Point - Community Workshop June 2, 2021 (click here)
- Meeting Recording (click here) and use Passcode: bu#Rb63F
August 5, 2021
- Planning Commission
- A public hearing will be held to review comments on the 2021-2029 Housing Element.
- The Commission will receive a presentation on the Housing Element update, with a review of comments received to date.
- Please find a copy of the Public Review Draft 6th Cycle Housing Element in the documents page.
- Please find the agenda and staff report for the Planning Commission meeting at the following: (click here)
- Power Point - Community Workshop August 5, 2021 (click here)
- Meeting Recording (Click here) and use Passcode: