City of Woodland - COVID-19
Where Can I Get Vaccinated?
Vaccines are highly effective at preventing symptomatic illness, hospitalizations, and death.
CDC recommends that people ages 6 months and older receive one booster if it has been at least 2 months since their last COVID-19 vaccine dose.
COVID-19 vaccine and booster recommendations may be updated as CDC continues to monitor the latest data.
General vaccine questions, including where to find a vaccine for your child 6 months and older: Visit MyTurn.ca.gov or call 833-422-4255 to find a vaccine near you.
Vaccinations for Kids
The CDC recommends that everyone ages 6 months and older get vaccinated against COVID-19. Parents or guardians must provide consent for minors to receive vaccine doses and can do so in three ways:
Questions about vaccination for kids? Please visit the County's COVID K-12 school webpage.
Where Can I Receive Treatments?
Woodlanders sick with COVID looking to receive treatment have options:
- Speak with your doctor
- Call (833) 686-5051 or visit sesamecare.com/covidca for free telehealth appointments (especially important for our neighbors without health care)
Where Can I Get Tested?
In addition to the convenient vending machine outside of La Superior Market on W. Court, other locations like retail pharmacies offer COVID tests. Click here to learn more about options in Yolo County.
Where Can I Review Wastewater Data?
Woodland participates in Healthy Central Valley Together, a wastewater monitoring program to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Click here to learn more.
Should I Wear a Mask?
Masks provide an important layer of protection against COVID-19. The higher the level of respiratory virus in the community (including Flu, RSV, and COVID), the more important it is to wear a mask indoors when around others.
Want to talk to someone about local testing, vaccine availability, or any other COVID-related questions?
Call Yolo County's COVID Hotline at (833) 965-6268
Visit trusted resources:
- 2-1-1 Yolo County or call 2-1-1
- Yolo County Coronavirus Information yolocounty.org
- State of California https://covid19.ca.gov/
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/
- The California Department of Public Health https://www.cdph.ca.gov/
- Masking Signage (available in English and Spanish)