City of Woodland - COVID-19
For more information, click here to visit Yolo County's comprehensive COVID-19 page.
Want to talk to someone about local testing, vaccine availability, or any other COVID-related questions?
Call Yolo County's COVID Hotline at (833) 965-6268
Yolo County Biweekly Briefings
Click here to follow Yolo County's biweekly COVID-19 briefings on Mondays and Thursdays
Green Check Program
Green Check is a new, voluntary program from Yolo County that businesses can apply for to show that they are in compliance with state and local guidance regarding COVID-19 and that public health and safety is a priority.
Businesses that have been certified as compliant will receive a certificate from the County featuring a green check mark and the text “Certificate of Compliance.” Green Check businesses will also be featured on the County’s website. For more information, click here.
Important Information from Yolo County:
- Workplace Exposure Reporting - May 15, 2020
- Business Face Covering Distribution - May 15, 2020
- High Risk Populations - May 15, 2020
- Stay at Home Infographic - May 2020
- Financial Scams - May 2020
- Close Quarters and Apartments - May 2020
- Mental Health Infographic - March 25, 2020
- Face Coverings (Spanish)
- Limit Social Gatherings (English)
- Limit Social Gatherings (Spanish)
- Protecting Your Family (English)
- Protecting Your Family (Spanish)