News Details

Volunteers Needed to Fill Boards and Commissions

May 8, 2015

The City is accepting applications for the following voluntary City Boards and Commissions:

Board of Building Appeals
Historic Preservation Commission
Traffic Safety Commission
Water Utility Advisory Committee (WUAC)

Applications and additional information can be obtained at City Hall or on the City’s website,  You can also contact Ana Gonzalez, City Clerk, by e-mail at or by phone at (530) 661-5806.