Springlake Fire Protection District Meeting
Agenda items to be discussed:
1. Approval of Minutes – 03/05/13 meeting
2. Public Hearing – 2013 Weed Abatement
3. Approval of Payments
a. Payment to City of Woodland for Public Hearing Notice – Daily Democrat
b. Payment to City of Woodland for Public Hearing Notice – Davis Enterprise
4. Special District Financial Transaction Fee
5. Auditor’s Final Report: Fiscal Years 2009-10 and 2010-11 (Informational only)
6. LAFCO 915-Davis Cemetery District Annexation (Informational only)
7. Review of Trial Balances for February 2013 and March 2013 (Informational only)
For more information please contact Elle Murphy, Board Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 530-661-7832.
The Springlake Fire Protection District was created under the Health and Safety Code by a vote of the district registered voters on July 21, 1942. On July 26, 1965 the district was reorganized under the County Fire Protection District of 1961, also in accordance with the Health and Safety code (Board of Supervisors Resolution #65-159). The district boundaries currently wrap around the north part of Woodland from CR 98 to I-5 over to East Street where it proceeds to Cache Creek, then east to the Yolo County Bypass and south to the City of Davis and the University of California, Davis and back west again to CR 998 and north to CR 27 where it turns east to CR 99 and then north to the City of Woodland’s southern boundary.
( 04/25/13 Meeting Packet )