CHAPTER 23C. UTILITY SERVICES.
Article VIII. Construction, Maintenance and Abandonment of Wells.
Sec. 23C-8-6. Administration.
(a) Administration of the provisions of this article will be performed by
the city engineer or his authorized representative, and his duties shall
(1) To review and examine all applications for permits and to
approve, deny, or approve with conditions such permits;
(2) To file
petitions with the city council to revoke permits;
(3) To investigate
pollution and public nuisances regarding wells and to recommend institution of
(4) To inspect, examine and monitor the projects and
activities regulated by this article;
(5) To maintain records of
construction, inspections, and all other activities regulated by this
(b) The duties of the chief building inspector shall
(1) Receiving applications for permits required by this
(2) Issuing permits as approved by the city
(3) Inspecting construction, reconstruction, repairs, abandonment,
or change in use or operations of wells and water-wells. (Ord. No. 1113, §