CHAPTER 21. SUBDIVISIONS.
Article 4. Filing of Tentative Map.
Sec. 21-4-4. Design and improvements information to be contained on tentative maps.
Each tentative map application shall contain the following design and
improvement information unless waived by the community development
(1) The location, center line radius of curves, pavement and
right-of-way width, and name of all proposed streets. Typical sections of all
streets shall be shown. Proposed private streets shall be clearly
(2) The location and radius of all curb returns and
(3) The locations, width and purpose of all
(4) The angle of intersecting streets if such angle deviates from
a right angle by more than four degrees;
(5) The approximate lot layout and
the approximate dimensions of each lot and each building site. Engineering data
shall show the approximate pad grade of each perimeter lot, the top and toe of
perimeter cut and fill slopes, the number of each lot, and the elevation of
(6) The location and size of existing sanitary sewers,
fire hydrants, water mains and storm drains. Proposed slopes and approximate
elevations of sanitary sewers shall be indicated. The proposed routing of
stormwater runoff generated by a one hundred year flood shall also be
(7) A statement as to the intent of the subdivider in regard to
slope planting and erosion control; and
(8) The size and location of any
storm drain detention ponds. (Ord. No. 1500, § 3 (part).)