Sec. 21-10-2. Initiation of proceedings by city council.

The city council at the request of any person or on its own motion may by resolution initiate proceedings to revert property to acreage. The city council shall direct the city engineer to obtain the necessary information to initiate and conduct proceedings. (Ord. No. 1500, § 3 (part).)