Sec. 20-7-4. Same--Permits required-- Issuance.

Any person engaging in the business of painting address numbers on curbs shall obtain an encroachment permit from the director of public works prior to the painting of any property address on the face of any street curb within the city. This
permit may be revoked pursuant to the procedure set forth in Chapter 13, Part G of the Municipal Code. (Ord. No. 1201, § 2 (part).)