Sec. 20-4-3. Same--Application--Contents.

Any person desiring a permit for the reconstruction or repair of a sidewalk must file with the director of public works an application in writing on a form to be furnished by the city. Such application will specify the following:
(a) Name and residence of the applicant;
(b) Location of the property in front of which the proposed reconstruction or repair is to be made;
(c) Name of the person who will perform the work;
(d) Nature and dimensions of the proposed work; and
(e) Such additional information as the director of public works may require. (Ord. No. 1201, § 2 (part).)