CHAPTER 19. WASTEWATER DISCHARGE AND TREATMENT.
Article IV. Wastewater Discharge Permits.
Sec. 19-4-7. Permit modification in general.
The director may modify a wastewater discharge permit for good cause,
including, but not limited to, the following reasons:
(1) To incorporate any
new or revised federal, state or local pretreatment standards or pretreatment
requirements, or to incorporate any revisions to the CTR, the NTR or any water
quality plan adopted or proposed to be adopted by the SWRCB pursuant to Water
Code Section 13170;
(2) To address significant alterations or additions to
the user's operation, processes or wastewater volume or character since the time
of wastewater discharge permit issuance;
(3) A change in the WPCF that
requires either a temporary or permanent reduction or elimination of the
(4) Information indicating that the permitted
discharge poses a threat to the WPCF, city personnel, or the receiving
(5) Violation of any terms or conditions of the wastewater discharge
(6) Intentional or unintentional misrepresentations or failure to
fully disclose all relevant facts in the wastewater discharge permit application
or in any required reporting;
(7) Revision of or a grant of variance from
pretreatment standards pursuant to 40 CFR 403.13; or
(8) To correct
typographical or other errors in the wastewater discharge permit. (Ord. No.
1271, § 1 (part).)