CHAPTER 19. WASTEWATER DISCHARGE AND TREATMENT.
Article III. Fees and Charges.
Sec. 19-3-2. Charges and fees.
(a) In addition to the monthly sewer service charge, the city may, from
time to time, adopt charges and fees to recoup the cost of administering this
chapter. These fees may include:
(1) Monthly service fees for reimbursement
of the cost of setting up and operating the WIPP and PPP;
(2) Fees for
monitoring, inspections, and surveillance procedures, including the cost of
collection and analysis of a user's discharge, and reviewing monitoring reports
submitted by users;
(3) Fees for reviewing spill and slug control plans and
construction of facilities, and responding to spill or slug discharge
(4) Fees for filing appeals and other enforcement
(5) Fees for permit applications, including the cost of processing
(6) Fees for the cost of stenographic recordation of
testimony and preparation of transcripts in any proceeding taken under this
(7) Fees for consistent removal (by the city) of pollutants
otherwise subject to pretreatment standards; or
(8) Other fees as the city
may deem necessary to carry out the requirements contained in this chapter.
(Ord. No. 1271, § 1 (part).)