CHAPTER 14A. NUISANCES.
Article VI. Costs for Response to Loud Parties.
Sec. 14A-6-4. Responsible party.
For the purpose of this article, “responsible party” means a
person or persons with a right of possession in the residence or other private
property on which a loud party, gathering or unruly assemblage is conducted,
including, but not limited to:
(1) An owner of the residence or other
(2) A tenant or lessee of the residence or other private
(3) The landlord of another person responsible for the
(4) The person(s) in charge of the residence or other private
(5) The person(s) who organize, supervise, officiate, conduct,
or control the gathering or any other person(s) accepting responsibility for
such a gathering.
If the responsible person for the gathering is a juvenile,
then the parents or guardians of that juvenile and the juvenile will be jointly
and severally liable for the response costs incurred pursuant to this article.
To incur liability for response costs imposed by this article, the responsible
person for the loud party, gathering or unruly assemblage need not be present at
this event. (Ord. No. 1476, § 3 (part).)