CHAPTER 13. LICENSES.*
Article VII. Obtaining a Valid License.
Sec. 13-7-5. Disciplinary action—Grounds.
A license issued pursuant to this article may be suspended or revoked on
the grounds that the licensee, his agent or employee, or any person connected or
associated with the licensee or his/her licensed business as a partner,
director, officer, stockholder, general manager, or person who is exercising
managerial authority of or on behalf of the licensee or the licensed business
(1) Knowingly made any false, misleading or fraudulent statement of a
material fact in an application for a license related to the licensed business,
or in any report or record required to be filed; or
(2) Violated any
provision or this article, or of Chapter 16 of the city code, or of any statute
relating to the licensed business; or
(3) Committed any unlawful, false,
fraudulent, deceptive or dangerous act while conducting the licensed business;
(4) Published, uttered or disseminated any false, deceptive or misleading
statements or advertisements in connection with the operation of the licensed
(5) Violated any local rule or regulation relating to the
licensed business; or
(6) Conducted the licensed business in a manner
contrary to the peace, health, safety, and general welfare of the public;
(7) Failed to comply with the regulations of the city of Woodland. (Ord.
No. 1490, § 5 (part).)