FAQ - Animal

Whom do I contact to pick up a stray animal?
The County of Yolo handles all animal control for the City of Woodland and the surrounding areas. You can contact Animal Control at 530-668-5287.

How do I get a dog license?
State laws require that dogs are licensed.  For more information on fees, click here.  To access the license application online, click here.

Whom do I contact regarding animal services?
The Animal Services division of the Yolo County Sheriff-Coroner's office provides animal services to the City of Woodland.  For more information, please visit their website: http://www.yolocountysheriff.com/animalser.html

Contact information:
Animal Services
2640 East Gibson Road
Woodland CA 95776

Phone:  (530) 668.5287, (916) 375-6492
Fax:  (530) 668-5288

Spanish Ukrainian Tagalog French German Russian Italian Portuguese Japanese Korean Chinese Arabic