Our internship program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to integrate theoretical concepts with practical applications, all while under the supervision of dedicated recreation professionals. Our program offers a multi-faceted experience that allows you to explore various components of recreation and ultimately discover your greatest areas of interest. Your experience will include experience with athletics, aquatics, parks, event planning and more.
- Experienced supervisor
- Professional networking opportunities
- Gain an understanding and appreciation of the responsibilities of personnel in the profession
- See first-hand the impact of park and recreation services on the community
- Develop an understanding of organizational and administrative procedures
- Gain practical experience in park and recreation services
- Plan, implement, and evaluate a program or special event
- Create internship goals
- Visit and observe other area agencies
Contact Kris Bain for questions or more information about Internships at (530) 661-2000.