The Woodland Library Rose Club has much to show for its first years of activity:
- On May 18, 1991, the Memorial Rose Garden was dedicated.
- The Perimeter Wall Garden of roses around the Library was dedicated on April 25, 1992.
- In cooperation with the City of Woodland, we have extended the Gardens of the Library to the north and west with the John A. Saltsman Garden, dedicated on September 26, 1998.
- Winner of the "2015 Garden of Excellence Award" by the World Federation of Rose Societies (press release).
- Each year in January, we present a pruning clinic at the Library. The public is invited to attend, ask questions, and see actual roses being pruned.
- We have an annual spring Rose Garden Tour of some of Woodland's most beautiful private rose gardens on the third Sunday in April.