Audiobooks and Ebooks • Downloadable audiobooks and eBooks • Fiction and non-fiction titles.
• Step-by-Step Instructions for Dowloading eBooks and Audiobooks
• Help from OverDrive on Downloading eBooks and Audiobooks
NoveList is a readers advisory resource that contains fiction titles for all ages. Included are book discussion guides, thematic book lists, and reading and book-oriented articles. Read-alikes are connected to every single title, author, and series record.
Encyclopedias and Reference Books • Includes resources on the environment, education, history, law, medicine, multicultural studies, science, and biographies.
Job and Career Help • Everything you need for a successful job search. Information on different occupations; assistance with creating resumes and cover letters; practice mastering interview skills; and much, much more.
California Statistics • An online source for California and U.S. Statistics.
Literacy for Children • Scholastic BookFLIX is an exciting online literacy resource that pairs classic video storybooks with related nonfiction ebooks to get children excted about reading and learning! With a library card, you can access BookFLIX anywhere there is an internet connection --- from the library or from home. You can get to it anytime, 24/7! It is specifically created to support beginning and reluctant readers. It includes:
- 95 classic video storybooks, each paired with a related nonfiction ebook
- 27 Spanish-language versions
- read-aloud support, so kids can hear each book narrated and also hear definitions of keywords and directions for each activity
- educational games and activities
- safe, age-appropriate web links, selected by Scholastic editors
- "Meet the author" section to learn more about the author of each fiction book
Check it out today!
ebooks for ekids!
Disclaimer: The Woodland Public Library website has several pages with links to Internet sites. The staff has followed its materials selection criteria in linking to external websites. The Library has not participated in developing these other sites and does not have any editorial or other control over these sites. The Library does not monitor and has no control over the information available on the Internet and cannot be held responsible for the content, accuracy, or quality of the information retrieved or images viewed. The Woodland Public Library does not endorse any link from the Library's website to an external website. Additionally, the Library does not warrant that its website, the server, or any links from its site to other websites are free of viruses or other harmful elements.