| 2012 Primary Election|
- League of Women Voters - Established in 1920, the League of Women Voters encourage informed and active participation in government.
- Project Vote Smart - A nonpartisan site which provides citizens with information on political candidtates and elected officials.
- National Archives and Records Administration - The NARA Electoral College page is a wonderful resource on presidential elections.
- MultiEducator.com - Covers the history of every U.S. national election, including popular and electoral votes, turnout, and a map of the states carried by each candidate.
- Center for Voting and Democracy - Dedicated to equal representation and open access to voting. Covers runoff elections, proportional representation, and alternatives to the electoral college.
- U.S. Census Bureau: Voting and Registration - Collects statistics on voting and registration by a variety of demographic and socioeconomic characteristics (race, age, socioeconomic status).
- Project Vote - An organization working to increase participation by low-income, minority, youth, and other marginalized and under-represented voters through voter registration drives and get-out-the-vote programs. Project Vote also monitors election laws across the states.
- Declare Yourself - A national nonpartisan and nonprofit campaign dedicated to energizing and empowering young voters.
- Yolo County Elections Office
- Federal Election Commission - The FEC is an independent government agency created in 1975 to administer and enforce the Federal Election Campaign Act. Read about the rules and regulations which govern the financing of federal elections.
- CQ MoneyLine - Using data from the Federal Election Commission, this website publishes the names of people who give elected officials campaign money and those who may be receiving preferential treatment.
- The Color of Money - Examines federal campaign contributions, focusing on race and ethnicity to display the influence of money and how it can skew government policy decisions.
- OpenSecretes.org - Research funding for all federal officials.
Disclaimer: The Woodland Public Library website has several pages with links to Internet sites. The staff has followed its materials selection criteria in linking to external websites. The Library has not participated in developing these other sites and does not have any editorial or other control over these sites. The Library does not monitor and has no control over the information available on the Internet and cannot be held responsible for the content, accuracy, or quality of the information retrieved or images viewed. The Woodland Public Library does not endorse any link from the Library's website to an external website. Additionally, the Library does not warrant that its website, the server, or any links from its site to other websites are free of viruses or other harmful elements.