The Woodland Public Library is the oldest working Carnegie library in California. Built in 1905, the Mission Revival building continues to be an ideal place to pursue interests, learn, attend programs, socialize, and borrow reading, viewing and listening materials.
The grand rotunda welcomes visitors to a large collection of fiction and nonfiction books, hundreds of magazines and newspapers, large print books, local government publications, talking books, DVDs and CDs. Numerous computers with high speed Internet connections are also available, as is wireless access. The library is located at the corner of First and Court Streets.