Found on this page are various maps that were created using GIS. The maps can be viewed with any widely available free PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat, found here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader/
The maps are best printed on tabloid, 11” x 17”, paper.
For questions, please contact the Woodland Technology Services department at 530-661-5838.
| Bicycle Map |
- Map depicting the designated bike routes within the City. Also shown are gas stations with available air
| Cart Service |
- Map showing the zones for Trash and Recycling cart pickup days.
| City Facilities |
- Map depicting the various City of Woodland facilities along with their addresses.
| City Map |
- A general map of Woodland showing landmarks such as parks, schools and building footprints.
| Emergency Shelters |
- Map showing the emergency shelters and rally points within the city as designated by the Red Cross.
| Government Agencies |
- Map depicting all of the government offices within the City. These offices include both city and county facilities.
| Green Waste Collection |
- Map showing the 2011 Green Waste pickup days and weeks.
| Parks |
- A map showing all the various parks within the city. Parks are displayed based on the type of park in that location.
| Public School Boundaries |
Attendance boundaries for the various elementary, middle and high schools.
| Street Sweeping |
- Map showing the zones for the street sweeping days.
| Woodland Aerial Photo |
- Aerial imagery photograph of Woodland taken on March 9, 2009.
| Woodland Flood Map |
- Map depicting both the FEMA designated flood areas as well as the areas of the City that are historically prone to flooding.
| Woodland ZIP Codes |
- Map showing the two Woodland ZIP codes and their boundaries.