The City of Woodland will announce job openings as vacancies occur. We frequently advertise in local publications, such as the Sacramento Bee, Daily Democrat, Davis Enterprise, and Fairfield Republic, and on the CalOpps website.
Applications are only accepted for positions that are open for recruitment. A City of Woodland Employment Application must be completed for each position you wish to be considered for and must be submitted to the Human Resources Department by the final filing date listed on the announcement. You may reapply each time the job is open for recruitment.
You may apply for a position in one of the following ways:
1. In Person – Applications and job announcements are posted in the
Human Resources Office located on the second floor of City Hall at 300
First Street, Woodland CA, 95695.
2. By Phone – Please call 530-661-5811 to request an application package
via the US Postal Service.
3. By E-Mail – An application package can be sent via e-mail by sending
your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. By Downloading – Download the City’s Employment applications from Human Resources.
5. Submitting an Online Application – Click here to view all of our active
recruitments and apply online.
Included in your requested application package you will find a job announcement listing the salary, job duties, experience and education requirements and any additional requirements you need to qualify for the position. The package also includes a City of Woodland employment application and may include a supplemental questionnaire, if required.