The City of Woodland’s primary Economic Development mission is to focus on you and your business. Our roll is to stimulate private business and industry retention, expansion, attraction and development. The goals and objectives of the division are highlighted below:
- To enhance the quality of the local economic base;
- Improve community infrastructure for economic development;
- Promote Woodland with a positive image;
- Develop leadership and cooperation for local economic development;
- Provide partnerships for local economic development efforts; and
- Assist developers and businesses through the entitlement and planning process.
There are a number of programs available to assist companies interested in establishing and growing their business in the City of Woodland. Woodland’s Economic Development staff is available to facilitate businesses through all of the processes necessary to locate, expand, and do business in the City.
For more information on Woodland, the economic climate and some of our businesses, check out these great resources below:
Event Agenda - Creating an Ag Innovation Hub in Northern California
The Woodland Chamber of Commerce Presents: Woodland Business Confidence Survey Results
2017 Business Walk Report