How do I get a dog license?

State laws require that dogs are licensed.  For more information on fees, click here.  To access the license application online, click here.

I have been bitten by an animal

Report All Animal Bites Immediately

In Yolo County report bites by dogs, cats, pets, agricultural stock or wild animals to:

Yolo County Environmental Health
Phone: (530) 666-8646
Fax: (530) 669-1448

Yolo County Animal Control Services
Phone: (530) 668-5287
Fax: (530) 668-5288

Evenings and Weekends: (530) 666-8900

Where is the animal shelter?

Yolo County Animal Services Shelter

2640 East Gibson Road

CA 95776
Phone: 530-668-5287