Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
July 28, 2020, 6:00 PM @ Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/94283485830
or Phone - Dial: 1 669 900 6833; Webinar ID: 942 8348 5830
The City will present the Draft Environmental Impact Report (Draft EIR) and accept written comments during an upcoming public meeting at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, July 28, 2020. Due to COVID-19 restrictions on in person public meetings, the public meeting will be held virtually on Zoom. Please click the link the following link to join the webinar: https://zoom.us/j/94283485830. You may also participate by phone: Dial: 1 669 900 6833; Webinar ID: 942 8348 5830
The Draft EIR, in hard copy format, is available for public review at City Hall by appointment. Please contact Tim Busch at 530-661-5963 or email@example.com to set up an appointment to review the draft EIR. Click here to view an electronic version of the Draft Environmental Impact Report - March 2020.
View full project details by visiting the City’s webpage: https://www.cityofwoodland.org/1196/Lower-Cache-Creek-Feasibility-Study-LCCF
July 28, 2020, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM @ Charles Brooks Community Swim Center
New procedures for Lap Swim
Welcome back to lap swim! We have a few changes to our schedule and to our check-in procedures.
1. We ask that you pre-register for your 1-hour time slot to swim each day. All swim times are available on the hour. No un-registered swimmers will be permitted inside the pool area. Pre-registration is not available until June 17, 2020.
2. Payment will be accepted at the pool via credit card. Please see staff for assistance in purchasing lap swim cards and punching cards.
3. Payment is accepted for each 1-hour of swim time. Participants will be limited to one lap swim session per day.
4. One person is permitted to swim per lane.
5. Lap swim times are for adults only.
6. Please bring your own equipment with you.
7. We ask that you bring your belongings with you to the pool deck and do not leave anything inside the restroom.
July 28, 2020, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Charles Brooks Community Swim Center