Sacramento Valley Fair Housing Study
Cities, counties and housing authorities throughout Sacramento County, Yolo County, and Placer County are collaborating on a regional housing and economic opportunity study, Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice. The Sac Valley Fair Housing Collaborative which includes the City of Woodland was formed in 2017 to conduct the study. An important part of this effort is a Fair Housing Survey. The study provides residents with an opportunity to share their housing story.
- What challenges do you face in finding the housing you need?
- Can your family find quality schools and employment?
- Do you feel you have faced housing discrimination?
The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and survey participants can enter for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card at the end of the survey. Help us find solutions to challenges by taking our survey. Please click the appropriate link below or copy and paste the URL into your internet browser.
- English: https://www.research.net/r/SacramentoAI
- Español: https://www.research.net/r/SacramentoAI?lang=es
- 中文: https://www.research.net/r/SacramentoAI?lang=zh
- 한국어: https://www.research.net/r/SacramentoAI?lang=ko
- Tiếng Việt: https://www.research.net/r/SacramentoAI?lang=vi
- Русский: https://www.research.net/r/SacramentoAI?lang=ru
More information about the study can be found at: http://sacramentovalleyfairhousingcollaborative.com/get-involved/
Your survey responses are confidential. Your responses will be combined with other responses and used for statistical purposes only. Taking this survey is optional. If you would like to request assistance with the survey, or an alternative format, contact Jen Garner at email@example.com or 800-748-3222 ext. 236.
This survey is being conducted by BBC Research & Consulting, as part of their work on the region’s Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice.